Sunday 13 January 2013

New Year, New Travels

So this is my first post of 2013 and guess what!!!

Yes that's right, I've got trips planed for the majority of the year, yay!!!  Next weekend I will be starting off small with a little trip to Broxburn just outside of Edinburgh, before the following weekend I jet off to London to see all the lovely people from camp last year.

This Summer I WILL be returning to the US of A and hopefully adding more states to my check list, i'm sure i'm at 11! By this time next year i'm aiming to of added at least another 5.

I'm going to get one of those travel quotes or travel related tattoo this year, not quite decided which one yet but I will definitely post about that once it's finished.

Travel quote of the week:
A ship in a harbour is safe, But that's not what ships were built for





So I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and new year.

BYEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment