Saturday 11 January 2014

Whats next for 2014?

So what is on the cards for 2014?
I can tell you that I am definitely going to go back to America (if they want me).
I have had a think about jobs that I would like to do, a few more have came onto the cards. I think I would really enjoy going back as a General Counsellor, it means I get to spend a lot of time with the kids which would be amazing.

Anyway, I have had to apply for a new working abroad disclosure... ICPC? I think they are starting to make things up now. another £60 quid down the drain.

So on the 24th (which will be my 25th birthday) I will be heading down to London to help find some new staff for the summer. Then on the sat night I will be getting to see all my lovely camp friends at a reunion in Kensington.

Photos to follow obviously.

I decided to apply for UNI, I have looked into Glasgow Caledonian and University of the West of Scotland. It has taken so long to try and write a personal statement, who knew it was going to be so hard to write a lot of good things about yourself.



Me getting to see some close friends from the summer.

Life can take you by surprise if you let it...

No comments:

Post a Comment