Friday 2 November 2012

Adventure IS BACK ON!

Ok so I was disappointing that I couldn't join in on the adventure to France and Belgium with a load of friends from Manchester, but I got a call today from a friend who invited me to go to Germany and Switzerland leaving next Wednesday until Monday. Bring it on!


I will be doing a couple of Scottish style concerts over the memorial weekend for those who died in WW1 and WW2 and all the battles in between. I hope you all take a minute to remember them during this time.



After my weekend in Newcastle this weekend ill be off just days later to live it up in Western Europe. I hope you are all planning some sort of trip even if it's small, it will be worth it. During this time of year it really does give you a little lease of life and it makes you appreciate the world.



Travel quote of the week: The world is like a book, those who do not travel read only 1 page.




So guys hope you enjoy and see you next week when i have lots of nice pictures to share.

Do Widzenia!

No comments:

Post a Comment