Monday 22 October 2012

Little Adventures are soon to come..

So while in Edinburgh teaching some Highland Drumming to 12-18 year olds, I was called and offered a full time job :D

Bar work and paid fortnightly which means MONEY MONEY MONEY!
It doesn't start until the 19th of November but until then I do have some little adventures planned.

On the first weekend of November I have a camp reunion happening in Newcastle, everyones going to be doing there best to turn up which im over excited about!



These people were my family this summer and I thank them for everything they did.

The day after the weekend in Newcastle I have been invited to go to France, Velenciennes for some Armistice Day parades. I will find out tomorrow if they have enough accommodation for me to go, a little trip to France before I get my head down and work all winter shouldn't be too bad.


Im starting off with Tarded Food, the last 10 days ive been on this course teaching and one of the kids pointed it out. Its been our main source of entertainment ever since.


Quote of the week: There are no foreign lands. It is the traveller only who is foreign


Adios Guys xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment